Intelliscore Ensemble MP3 to MIDI Converter is a free trial software application from the Music Composers subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-06-21. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
IntelliScore Ensemble helps you transcribe music. It listens to your multiple-instrument CD audio, WAV, and MP3 files and helps create multi-track MIDI (.mid) files containing the notes and drums played, broken down by instrument, chord names, and key. Then you can take those MIDI files and view the notation, change individual notes, and swap or mute instruments. You can also compose MIDI music in real-time by singing or playing any instrument.
Are you looking for an easier way to get musical notation from recorded music? Want to play along to a favorite song but just can't quite differentiate between the guitar and bass parts? Let intelliScore do the difficult work for you. Spend more time making music and less time figuring out the notes.
* Helps you figure out the notes chord names and key present in multiple-instrument MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, or AIFF files and CDs. Unlike "pitch detectors" intelliScore can convert music that contains more than one note at a time (such as chords) and more than one instrument at a time, including drums
* View and edit scores and individual tracks once your WAV, MP3, WMA, AIF, AAC, or CD files are converted into MIDI
* Rip CD music, convert it to MIDI (.mid) file, then play it in your MIDI keyboard
* Play your MIDI synthesizer live by singing or playing any musical instrument into a microphone attached to your computer. Turn your voice into a MIDI instrument!
* See the names of the chords and key present in your WAV, MP3, AAC, AIFF, or WMA file
* Expressive nuances such as pitch bend, vibrato, brightness, tremolo, and portamento are recreated on instrument tracks that contain one note at a time
* Sing or play a non-MIDI instrument and see the notes appear in Anvil Studio or your own MIDI sequencer
* Helps create a lead sheet by detecting the lead part from a multi-instrument audio file or CD
* Build a multi-track MIDI score one track at a time by singing or playing a non-MIDI instrument
Intelliscore Ensemble MP3 to MIDI Converter (version 8.1.2) has a file size of 4.96 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 283 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Intelliscore Ensemble MP3 to MIDI Converter since it was posted on our website on 2015-04-26.
The latest version is 8.1.2 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-02-20.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2013-06-21
Score Builder, Lead Sheet Creator, drums in ensembles, improved accuracy, updated documentation, native 64-bit engine, mute individual instruments, integrated volume/balance control
Tell us your experience with Intelliscore Ensemble MP3 to MIDI Converter8.1.2
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
WIDI Recognition System Professional TRIAL WIDI Recognition System is a polyphonic Audio to MIDI converter with an advanced MIDI Editor. The main function of the program is to transcribe Audio files into MIDI, and then to help with quick and efficient rearrangement of the converted file. The program recognizes CD tracks, MP3 and Wave... Download
MIDI4all FREE Player, Rekorder,Convertor for MIDI files with sheet music notation. Converts WAV into MIDI and MIDI into WAV, MP3 and OGG. Download
Able MIDI Editor TRIAL Compose your own ringtone, melody or complete arrangement with ease! Able MIDI Editor is a powerful and inexpensive MIDI Editor for Windows based on the piano roll interface. Among the basic functions of Able MIDI Editor are included the capability of adding and deleting musical notes,... Download